DevOps engineer (Windows)
Google Cloud or AWS, Windows, C/C++ and .Net, CI/CD. powershell, python and/or groovy
ProfiSea is a boutique company of DevOps and Cloud professionals, providing a wide range of Digital Transformation services. We are a tight-knit team of dedicated experts who work on top-notch projects. We value our reputation, but most of all, we care about our employees as they are the core part of our company.Apply now
- proven experience in Google Cloud or AWS
- hands-on experience with Windows, C/C++ and .Net
- practical knowledge of CI/CD and best practices
- programming/scripting skills with powershell, python and/or groovy
- experience with provisioning tools such as QSetup.
- good understanding of infrastructure related components and protocols – networking, security
- English – Intermediate+
- Competitive salary and social package
- Mentorship and professional certifications support
- Rewarding working environment and flexible career opportunities
About the opportunity:
As a team member, you will work in close collaboration with the development engineers across the entire service lifecycle – from design through the development process to ensure top-quality product support. We care about simplicity and we believe the Agile Manifesto is a better way of doing software development. Our everyday practice involves virtualization, containerization, dealing with the Cloud, networking, configuration management systems, deployment automation and much, much more.